Main professional experiences as a Trainer, Teacher & Instructor
- Movement coach, instructor of "Move-in Mind Training" addressed to: actors, singers, dancers, musicians, circus artists, trainers, instructors, coaches, athletes, etc.
- 2012 - 13: Teacher of the Courses "Move In Mind Sensory- Motor Imagery training, communication in (re-) education to perception and movement: Rolfing ® S.I. addressed particularly to clients with an acquired nervous system injury", training courses addressed to Rolfers who want to deepen the worth of language integrating in their practice motor imagery training (Vetan, IT, and Boulder, CO, USA).
- 2012: Teacher of the Course "Move-in Mind" - Sensory-Motor Imagery training: how to use words to create mental imagery activating sensory-motor networks" addressed to personal trainers, coaches, teachers of dance, theatre, music, physical education and athletics.
- 2010 - 2012: Beamish Bodymind Balancing Trainer of Trainers
- 2009 - nowadays, teacher of the Training Course “Touching with words and dialoguing with contact: the power of sensory-motor imagery, touch and communication” addressed to health practitioners, therapists, personal trainers, coaches, teachers of dance, theater, physical education and athleticism
- 2008 - nowadays, teacher of Courses on Health & Communication, about the potential of imagery & touch, the benefits of quality physical contact, the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication in therapeutic relations
- 2007, teacher of the Training Course “Con-tatto (Con-tact): the listening touch in support relationships” for Infant and Maternity Department of the Beauregard Hospital, a course designed for obstetricians, nurses and child welfare officers in the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Neonatal Pathologies and in the Nursery, and for obstetricians working within the area for the Aosta Local Health Authority (Italy)
- 2006, teacher of the Course “Intercultural Communication for nurses from countries outside the EU” working within the Hospital district of Asti (Italy)
- 2005 - nowadays, Body-Mind Integration Techniques practitioner & Beamish Bodymind Balancing® Instructor for personal trainers, sports & dance teachers and coaches (Europe, Canada)
- 2005 - 07, teacher of Stress Management Courses for the control and self-control of stress in Hospital life & Touch and Massage techniques Courses instructor (listening touch & craniosacral therapy), recognized by ECM (Continual Education in Medicine) and promoted by ‘Keiron - body, mind, emotions, environment’ center.
- 1998 - 1999, Professional follow up course teacher for nurses and ward sisters on the subject: “Single and group wellbeing – body-mind techniques to improve the relationship among sanitary operators towards the patients”, Oncology and Surgery Departments in the Hospital of Aosta (Italy)
- 1992 - nowadays, breathing, meditation and relaxation techniques trainer; dance, movement and body-mind techniques instructor; teacher of courses on breathing & imagery in stress & pain management; body-mind & movement education techniques practitioner, in various Dance Academies & Schools and Health Care, Well-Being & Sports Centres (Europe)
- 1990 - 99, school teachers trainer of Courses about body-mind techniques, creativity, movement, verbal and non-verbal communication, emotional and stress management, personal wellbeing, social skills, Emilia-Romagna School District (Italy)